So I’m pretty late to the party but here’s my #makenine for 2017 and I’ve kinda cheated as I’m half way through a few of them but never the less here’s my plans for the next month or so!
1. Jelly roll strip blanket – with kantha hand embroidery (this one might take all year!)
I got this gorgeous Craft Cotton Co. textured plains jellyroll as a Christmas pressie and then found the Indian garden jellyroll which includes some of the colours and tones in beautifully, also by The Craft Cotton Co.
2. A comfy Rosie bralet to go with my Evie La Luve Bella panties (New favourite obsession!) Check out her gorgeous patterns and kits on Etsy
4. I will finally use the gorgeous printed liberty silk I bought four years ago in simple and classic style (Yes the one I mentioned in my stash using up blog post a year ago!)
5. Swiped the last 2.5 m of our red based printed floral cotton for a Summery Sewaholic Nicola dress
6. The images online for the cloth kits vintage tea dress do you not do it justice at all. I’m making it out of a super drapey double crêpe in teal
One of my customers made it in this fab polkadot and cherry print at the weekend
6. After making a Tilly and the Buttons Cleo for me (more on that in my next blog post), I’m totally ripping off lovely Rosie from The New Craft House and making one in bright pink cord for my friend Emily
8. This one is going to be a bit of a labour of love! I’m making a Kelly cagoule with all the trimmings including a removable faux shearling lining – wish me luck!
9. I will FINALLY Make up my second pair of Closet Case patterns Ginger jeans which I have had cut out since February 2015!!!
Better get sewing hey!